Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introduction To My Newest Blog

I’ve done it again…I am starting yet another blog! Why? Because I’ve been loving the great feedback I received from Stories from a Stay at Home Mom. Why? Because I can’t help passing along a good find? Why? Because I want to share good tips, good ideas and good thoughts? Why? Because we can all use a little help saving a dollar, finding an easier way and just making things more simple. Still asking why? Because I like to. 

You’ll find this blog might be slightly less sarcastic than Stories of a Stay at Home Mom, only slightly because I am naturally sarcastic. I can only suppress so much in the sake of unpaid professionalism. In turn, you may find that this blog is slightly more informative and helpful. Again, I put in the slightly, I don’t want to over promise and underwhelm so I’m going to keep your expectations low (see smart ass remarks are creeping up already). 

So read on and see what I am up to on a day to day basis. Let me know what you think…

  


No comments:

Post a Comment